#MySundayPhoto & #SilentSunday

Toddler making tarts

32 Responses to #MySundayPhoto & #SilentSunday

1. Notmyyearoff says:

Ooh yum, hope they tasted even nicer than they look.
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 – Week 38My Profile

2. Yummy! Looks like she had lots of fun making those x
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Why I love autumn/winterMy Profile

3. Very cute photo! Love the concentration on her face.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 21.9.14My Profile

4. Louise says:

Ooh those look yummy! Looks like she is enjoying making them too 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

5. Ooooh they look yummy 🙂 x
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. Aww that’s so cute!
    She looks very focused!!
    I bet they were really yummy!
    Jenni – Baby Chaos recently posted…Silent Sunday – 21/09/2014My Profile

7. Sophie RR says:

Wow. She is doing a really fantastic job there! If it was my little girl there would be chocolate everywhere!
    Sophie RR recently posted…Silent Sunday 21 September 2014My Profile

Love the concentration, they look very yummy

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Autumn ArrivesMy Profile

9. Now they look delicious – did they taste good? #mysundayphoto
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Silent Sunday 21/09/14My Profile

10. That’s very precise, mine is a little so, well done her, bet you all had fun polishing them off! x
    City Coastal Lifestyle recently posted…My Sunday Photo/Silent SundayMy Profile

Yum!! Looks like she’s having great fun x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!My Profile

12. These look lush- she looks such a cutie too! 🙂
    Mum in Meltdown recently posted…Silent Sunday/ My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

13. Tim says:

I love how much care and attention she’s taking to spooning it all in. 🙂
    Tim recently posted…Am I a writer?My Profile

14. someone is having fun. looks delish!
    sherry from sherryspickings recently posted…Sample Food Festival 2014 & Swell Sculpture FestivalMy Profile

15. The L's Mum says:

I bet they were really yummy, great photo #mysundayphoto
    The L’s Mum recently posted…Silent Sunday – 20/09/14My Profile

16. image-in-ing says:

She seems to be developing her culinary talents quite early!
    Nice shot!