#MySundayPhoto

While we were in Birmingham last weekend, we took a wrong turn and we stumbled across this.  I was frantically trying to get a great photo from the car.  I really wanted to go back later and get a better shot but we just didn’t get time.

photo (11)

23 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. oh this is great. i love that red lamp. i can’t work it out- are you looking into someone’s window from your car?
    sherry from sherryspickings recently posted…My Sunday Photo 16 Nov 2014My Profile

• Zena says:

It’s a sculpture at a building called the Mailbox in Birmingham. I was in the car, that’s why there’s the window effect. Thanks for stopping by

2. John Adams says:

That is quite an image! Very eye catching and I’ve have had to taken a picture too. #MySundayPhoto
    John Adams recently posted…Muddy Puddles, My Sunday Photo, 16/11/2014My Profile

3. That’s awesome ! Very quirky 🙂
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 16.11.14My Profile

4. That’s fantastic – how interesting! #mysundayphoto
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Silent Sunday 16/11/2014My Profile

5. That’s great. Is the postbox a reflection?
    rachelreallife recently posted…My Sunday Photo – A sneak peekMy Profile

6. Wow that is so cool! x #MySundayPhoto
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…Silent Sunday 16th November 2014My Profile

7. Coombe Mill says:

What a great shot, is it a statue? It looks really quirky and fun.
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52My Profile

8. A MASSIVE red lamp! That’s so cool! I would really really stop as well and takes tons of photo because its just so special and again cool! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…The B&W Photography Project | Week #19My Profile

9. Wow this is so cool!!!
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…Silent Sunday #17My Profile

That is incredible, what a unique sight

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Where Does It Lead?My Profile

11. Louise says:

Oh wow that’s very cool. A giant red lamp. Love it 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

That is brilliant! Not something you see everyday x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!My Profile

13. How odd, I had to look twice a great photo x
    Sarah Christie recently posted…My Sunday Photo, Paris, Las VegasMy Profile

14. The red lamp is really stunning against the industrialised backdrop. Good spot!

15. That is brilliant! What a fabulous sculpture 🙂
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…The Prompt: Week 44My Profile

16. Wow that is a huge lamp 🙂 x #mysundayphoto
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…Billington’s #BakeFace CompetitionMy Profile

17. That is fab! It would be a great marketing tool for a light supplier! 🙂 x
    Verily Victoria Vocalises recently posted…Finding the Right Child’s BedMy Profile