#MySundayPhoto

sleeping baby

21 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. John Adams says:

There isnothing quite like a sleeping baby. As Toddler Adams grows up I am coming to appreciate this more and more. Great shot. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    John Adams recently posted…At the panto My Sunday Photo 21/12/14My Profile

2. So peaceful! Such a beautiful photo.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 21.12.14My Profile

3. Sleeping beauty x
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…Silent Sunday #22My Profile

4. Aww she is so adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas x #MySundayPhoto
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…Silent Sunday 21st December 2014My Profile

5. very cute. so peaceful.. merry xmas.
    sherry from sherryspickings recently posted…My Sunday Photo 21 December 2014My Profile

6. Sweet Santa dreams 🙂

Happy Christmas x
    Lisa from Lisa’s Life recently posted…Stella’s Sunday Photo – She’s a girl!My Profile

7. Coombe Mill says:

What a peaceful shot, sleeping babies are always so calm. I love how she’s covering her ear, it looks like she’s saying ‘shush mummy I’m sleeping’.
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52My Profile

Ssshhh I can’t hear you

Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for linking up
    OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – SunsetMy Profile

9. Arrrrr so cute!! Merry Christmas x #mysundayphoto
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Mel says:

What a peaceful sight! She looks gorgeous, Zena.
    Mel recently posted…Reindeer Lanterns – 10 Minute CraftsMy Profile

11. Susan Mann says:

Aww so cute x
    Susan Mann recently posted…Silent Sunday – Week 52My Profile

12. Ojo Henley says:

What a beautiful capture! You will look back on this and smile, in years to come x
    Ojo Henley recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

13. Oh bless her. It sort of looks like she has her fingers crossed. Have a great Christmas x
    Verily Victoria Vocalises recently posted…Silent Sunday and My Sunday Photo 21st December 2014My Profile

14. So cute! #MySundayPhoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 21 December 2014My Profile

15. Such a gorgeous photo. I miss my children being this small.
    gemma stevens recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

16. Emma T says:

Aw, beautiful shot. They’re so sweet and innocent when they’re sleeping.

Have a lovely Christmas
    Emma T recently posted…Christmas traditions – dos and donts of Christmas gift wrappingMy Profile

17. Oh you see this photo and just say Arggh.
    There is nothing more peaceful than a baby asleep. Lovely photo xx
    Tracey @ mummyshire recently posted…Sunday Photo : 21 December 2014My Profile

18. This little Santas Helper is all worn out. Sleep well little one and be all rested for the big day. I love the lighting on this shot.
    Stella Lee @purfylle recently posted…Where to start with a DSLR CameraMy Profile

19. Louise says: