#MySundayPhoto

image

20 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. LOVE it! The blue sky really sets it off x
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…Silent Sunday [18/1/15]My Profile

2. Love the angle of the photo, and lovely capture of the light against the trees, very pretty 🙂 #MySundayPhoto
    Jayne @ SMABL recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Snap Happy!My Profile

3. I love the contrast of the blue, black and white of the trees.
    Nell@PigeonPairandMe.com recently posted…Sunday in London’s MuseumlandMy Profile

4. Coombe Mill says:

What a lovely photo, it’s great that you had blue skies.
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 / My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

5. Lovely photo, I like the fact some of the trees still have leaves ,in contrast to the others
    Alyssa @ Mum to a monster recently posted…#MYSUNDAYPHOTO 18/01/15My Profile

6. deborabora says:

What a beautiful blue sky
    deborabora recently posted…My Sunday Photo 3/52 – Water PlayMy Profile

7. Charlotte says:

Love the angle! Looks like a gorgeous winters day. x
    Charlotte recently posted…Share A SmileMy Profile

8. Louise says:

Gorgeous photos – what a beautiful blue sky and love the contrast with the trees 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Beautiful colours. Looks like you had a lovely sunny day.
    gemma stevens recently posted…#MySundayPhoto // The Black and White Photo ProjectMy Profile

10. A great view 🙂
    Lisa from Lisa’s Life recently posted…A is for Air MailMy Profile

11. This photo is just stunning Zena, I just love trees agains sky, something so beautiful about it x
    Sarah Christie recently posted…My Sunday Photo, The Corn Exchange LeedsMy Profile

12. Beautiful blue sky, really inviting
    #SundayPhoto

PS: I like your new blog header; looks good *winks* xx
    tracey @ mummyshire recently posted…Sunday Photo: 18 January 2015My Profile

13. Emily says:

Brillliant picture – absolutely love all the colour against the sky! x
    Emily recently posted…Silent Sunday – 18th January 2015…My Profile

14. The best bit about winter is the colour of the sky. Gorgeous! x
    VaiChin @RamblingThroughParenthood recently posted…FocusMy Profile

15. What a beautiful blue sky! The trees and branches against it look amazing 🙂
    Bek Dillydrops recently posted…#MySundayPhoto 18th January 2015My Profile

16. Love the black and white of the branches =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda (@pixiedusk) recently posted…Living Arrows – 19 January 2015My Profile

Love the bright blue sky behind

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Winter SkyMy Profile

18. That is really lovely, makes me think of summer somehow, even with the bare branches.
    City Coastal Lifestyle recently posted…My Sunday Photo/Silent SundayMy Profile

19. how magical and mystical. just wonderful i love the branches against the blue sky. great snap.
    sherry from sherrys pickings recently posted…Baked/Coddled EggsMy Profile