#MySundayPhoto

This was just the picture that made me smile from the week when I went through my phone.  I love how she isn’t even looking at the woodpecker!

#mysundayphoto

Views From an Urban Lake Photo of the Week Linky

24 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. Love her hat!!! She looks really intrigued x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. Tim says:

Great shot – but what was it that was distracting her attention from the woodpecker?
    Tim recently posted…My Sunday Photo: 1/2/15 – Bedtime storyMy Profile

3. Amanda says:

Amazing how children can ignore what is right in front of them, wonder what caught her interest
    Amanda recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

4. So, what is she looking at?! Love her hat 🙂
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…Silent Sunday: 1 February 2015My Profile

5. Coombemill says:

Is she operating the woodpecker there? It looks a rather clever idea.
    Coombemill recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 / My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

6. yep i agree- the hat is cute. what a cute photo. clearly there is something interesting going on somewhere else:)
    sherry from sherrys pickings recently posted…My Sunday Photo 1 February 2015My Profile

7. did my comment go thru? it disappeared:( just saying i love the hat and wondering what is going on elsewhere that is so interesting?

8. JOhn Adams says:

Clearly something else caught her eye!
    JOhn Adams recently posted…Snow! #MySundayPhoto 1/2/15My Profile

9. is that her concentration face? xx
    Potty Mouthed Mummy recently posted…My Sunday Photo | 01/02/15My Profile

10. Lovely expression on her face! She’s definitely concentrating on something, even if it’s not the woodpecker!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 1.2.15My Profile

11. Cathy Glynn says:

Oh bless her, love those curls sticking out from under her hat x
    Cathy Glynn recently posted…Silent Sunday 1st February 2015My Profile

12. I wonder what’s caught her eye. That woodpecker is ace. I want one!!
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…Silent Sunday [1/2/15]My Profile

13. What caught her eye in the other direction?
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Silent Sunday 01/02/2015My Profile

14. She is so cute! Great hat x
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…My Sunday Photo 1st FebruaryMy Profile

15. Hehe, I wonder what she is looking at =)
    Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops recently posted…Silent Sunday – 1/02/2015My Profile

I love the look on her face, the hat is awesome too

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Frosty MorningMy Profile

17. Arrr a lovely picture but what caught her attention? x #mysundayphoto
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…26th January – 1st February 2015 – One Picture Everyday For One YearMy Profile

18. Love it. It’s like face off between woodpecker and penguin. Funny shot, good timing.
    Emma T (@ETusty) recently posted…My Sunday Photo / Silent SundayMy Profile

19. Love her expression too #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…D for DragonMy Profile

20. Sophie RR says:

What a little sweetheart x
    Sophie RR recently posted…Palacio de Carlos VMy Profile

Ohh I wonder what is more interesting than the woodpecker? Lovely photo!
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!My Profile

22. Jo Laybourn says:

Ha ha, love this! Did she enjoy making the woodpecker peck?!
    Jo Laybourn recently posted…My Baby is 4!My Profile

23. Lol bless her, she is just so adorable and that hat is lovely!xx
    Mommy’s Little Princesses recently posted…#MySundayPhoto #9My Profile

24. But what did catch her attention? ;0) x
    Jane – Our Little Escapades recently posted…Thinking Slimmer 12 Week Challenge – Week 1 UpdateMy Profile