#MySundayPhoto

Half term for us means there is a teenager in the house frequenting his pyjamas more often than normal.  It also means the girls get more sofa time with their big brother.  I know it’s not the greatest pic in the world, but it did jump out at me and scream #MySundayPhoto!

I have very few of them all together as it takes a lot to coax teen out of his pit these days, but he does step up on the holidays and lend a helping hand so I couldn’t resist capturing this moment.  Who’d have thought he’d be so interested in CBeebies.#MySundayPhoto

20 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. That is a lovely moment captured. Definitely a picture to treasure x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. Ahh how lovely is that?! Jen @chicgeekdiary
    #mysundayphoto

3. JOhn Adams says:

And what a great moment to capture. Very sweet. All change tomorrow though ‘ey??
    JOhn Adams recently posted…Daddy, what does this do? #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

4. What a great photo, what a lovely moment to capture =)
    Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops recently posted…Silent Sunday – 22/02/2015My Profile

5. They look very happy to have him there x
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…Silent Sunday [22/2/15]My Profile

6. Alice Young says:

What a lovely moment captured! One to keep! #MySundayPhoto x
    Alice Young recently posted…My Sunday Photo #8My Profile

7. What a great photo of them all together! I do love school holidays for family time.
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Silent Sunday 22/02/2015My Profile

8. Aww such a lovely picture huni x
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…My Sunday Photo 22nd February 2015My Profile

9. Granny says:

I think this is one of those moments to treasure. It’s a lovely photo.

10. Awww such a sweet photo. I can see why it jumps out of you! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…B & W Photo ProjectMy Profile

11. Cathy Glynn says:

What a beautiful photo, I understand about trying to get big brothers into pictures, it can be hard work x
    Cathy Glynn recently posted…Silent Sunday 22nd February 2015My Profile

12. It IS the greatest pic, honestly love it, you are very lucky x
    City Coastal Lifestyle recently posted…My Sunday Photo/Silent SundayMy Profile

13. Lyric Grace says:

Ooh I want to know what they are all looking at!
    Lyric Grace recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

14. It is lovely when you finally catch them together isn’t it, I caught an extremely rare one of my three this morning. Lovely picture xx #mysundayphoto
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…16th February – 22nd February 2015 – One Picture Everyday For One YearMy Profile

I bet they loved having their big brother around for the week

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – A Lost PhotoMy Profile

16. Kate Davies says:

Aww lovely photo of a special sibling moment.
    Kate Davies recently posted…Silent Sunday 22/02/15My Profile

17. Gorgeous moment to capture of your lovely family x
    Reneé @ Mummy Tries recently posted…A Quiet Half TermMy Profile

18. So very sweet … love the focus, but also the togetherness (i think that’s a word, right) :-). #MySundayPhoto
    Adventures of a Novice Mum recently posted…5 ‘Compassion’ Encounters of a 1st-Time Mum #1000SpeakMy Profile

19. Leslie says:

Aww, that is the sweetest thing I’ve seen all day.
    Leslie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

Aww! Such a sweet moment….A lovely photo x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Weekly Meal Plan!! – #mealplanningmondayMy Profile