#MySundayPhoto

We went for a walk along the canal where we live.  A spot of duck feeding was required to get us all out of the house and into the fresh air.  As the sun arrived, after a pretty gloomy start I was pleased to be able to take the camera along on our little outing.

I couldn’t pick a favourite from these two, so I’m going to share them both.  I know, what a rebel!  I liked them both for different reasons, I hope you enjoy them too.

grantham canal

nesting moorhen

26 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. Amanda says:

Both are lovely, the top one looks so peaceful. The duck in the second is looking rather bashful!
    Amanda recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. Coombemill says:

Beautiful and she looks very protective of her nest there
    Coombemill recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 / My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

3. Mel says:

Both shots are Stunning, lovely. Sometimes, you can’t choose and that’s even better to have 2 photos: I like your style 😉 the canal looks like a peaceful place for a nice walk. X

4. Notmyyearoff says:

Love the photo, it looks so picturesque. Hope you had a really nice walk.
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Silent Sunday & Project 52 – Week 15My Profile

5. JOhn Adams says:

The nesting birsd is my fave! Fantastic shot.
    JOhn Adams recently posted…No ordinary daffodil #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

6. I see why you chose both. The reflection and light in the first one are beautiful, but the moorhen (?) in the nest is a rare thing to capture.

7. Both lovely hun, but the bird for me x
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…My Sunday Photo 12th April 2015My Profile

8. Both lovely photos. So nice to see the sun and be able to get out and explore.

9. They are both great photos, each are so stunning in their own way. Two great and very different photos =)
    Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops recently posted…Silent Sunday – 12 April 2015My Profile

10. This looks like such a lovely peaceful place to visit. Lovely pictures x #MySundayPhoto
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

11. Agata says:

Both photos are stunning… this is one lovely looking place for a walk
    Agata recently posted…Weekly Photo Challenge: AfloatMy Profile

12. Looks like such a lovely day!
    Beth Twinderelmo recently posted…My Sunday Photo [12/4/15]My Profile

Two different but equally beautiful photos. The canal feels very peaceful

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – A New LookMy Profile

14. Alice Young says:

Both great photos, can see why it was hard to choose. I love the colours in the top one, very springlike! X
    Alice Young recently posted…My Sunday Photo #15My Profile

15. image-in-ing says:

Very nice.
    I’m surprised the bird let you get that close.
    Please come share your photos at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/bluebird-breakfast.html
    image-in-ing recently posted…Bluebird @ breakfastMy Profile

16. I can see why you liked both, I’m a fan of the Coot photo personally (it’s my birdwatching ways).
    Ashley @ When the Dust Settles recently posted…First Butterfly Hunt of SpringMy Profile

17. I can see why you couldn’t choose, I like both shots but particularly the nesting. Also looks like a lovely spot for walking and enjoying the nice weather. Thanks for sharing 🙂

18. Lovely pictures – the light is beautiful.

19. So beautiful; glad you shared both of them. So much beauty around us. 🙂 #aNoviceMumCommentLuv
    Adventures of a Novice Mum recently posted…Immunization: to or not to?My Profile

20. Catriona says:

Lovely photos. There’s something so peaceful about photos of calm water. Xx

21. What a lovely day, with a beautiful sky. I really like your photo of the bird in her nest. It’s great capturing nature like that.

22. I can see why you wanted to post both, they are gorgeous photos.

23. Beautiful! Her color against the grass is just stunning! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Living Arrows – 13 April 2015My Profile

24. ClearlyBex says:

They are beautiful photos, well done.

25. Oh so lucky living near a canal, I love strolling along seeing wildlife like this. Lovely photos x
    Katy {What Katy Said} recently posted…Our Seaside Themed WeekMy Profile

26. Louise says:

Two stunning photos – think I like the first one best. What a lovely place for a walk 🙂