#MySundayPhoto

This photo is from our visit to the Arboria, the latest structure from the Architects of Air.  I really wish I was a more accomplished photographer as I don’t think I’ve done it justice.  I must get better so that next year, I can really wow you!

If you want to see more from inside the luminarium, click here for more.

How cool is this space @lakesidearts Whee! Children's Festival

How cool is this space @lakesidearts Whee! Children’s Festival

At the Wheee! Children's Festival using our imagination @lakesidearts #notts #Nottingham  #thingstodo #daysout #halfterm #nofilter

At the Wheee! Children’s Festival using our imagination @lakesidearts #notts #Nottingham #thingstodo #daysout #halfterm #nofilter

15 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. Coombemill says:

I adore these colour tunnels, I really want to go in one, I’ve seen a few on Country Kids posts they do make a stunning photo.
    Coombemill recently posted…Weekly Farm PhotoMy Profile

Love the colours, I want to explore them

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Meadow TimeMy Profile

3. WOW! I’ve never been in/ seen a tunnel like that!! If it was a maze I’d NEVER get my kids out of it!
    What a fantastic place to showcase 🙂
    – Have a lovely weekend Zena.
    /Steph
    Steph @MisplacedBrit recently posted…Silent Sunday, week 22 – 2015My Profile

Fantastic photos! That looks so cool x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Fairy Garden….. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

5. Emma T says:

Your photos came out well. They’re so hard to photograph, the colours just don’t come out true without some editing. I struggled on phone and 2 different cameras!
    Emma T recently posted…Supporting WWF through tumble tower game and puzzlesMy Profile

6. Looks like an interesting place! Love the colors as its so vibrant! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…Ordinarily MagicalMy Profile

7. The colourful tunnels are great for kids, aren’t they?! Hope you had a lovely day out
    #Sundayphoto

8. Louise says:

Wow those are amazing photos – love all the vivid colours 🙂
    Louise recently posted…In Honour of Father’s Day 2015 – a linky celebrating dadsMy Profile

9. O WOW that looks fantastic. It makes me want to run through the tunnel

10. Your photos are great! We loved it there too, am going to see how my pics came out but I only had my phone so doubt they’ll be amazing!xx
    Hannah Budding Smiles recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – 31/05/15My Profile

11. These are amazing photos.
    Kirsten Toyne recently posted…Fantasies of MotherhoodMy Profile

12. great shots. look at all that colour, and the shapes too.
    sherry from sherrys pickings recently posted…How Alice fell down the Rabbit Hole and ate (Chocolate) CakeMy Profile

13. ninjacat says:

The colours on that are SO So relaxing
    ninjacat recently posted…Summer Daze Smoked Trout New Potato SaladMy Profile

14. Wow-this looks like so much fun. I love these photos. My children would go crazy over this. All the pretty colours.
    Bek Dillydrops recently posted…#TruprintDads Father’s Day CraftMy Profile