#MySundayPhoto

This photo was taken at the last sing and sign class of the term.  Little Pudding has really enjoyed this activity.  She began going to class when she was 3 months old, and loves the session and even more importantly the teacher.
I haven’t used baby signing in the home, as much as I should of done but she still knows a few things that help her to communicate.  She uses ‘all gone’ regularly and she showed me the sign for changing her nappy this week.
I’m not sure that we are going to be able to rejoin the class in September, it really depends on what my blogging schedule looks like, but fortunately she gets a session at the nursery she attends every couple of weeks.
She crawls straight over to the teacher, in anticipation of what song is going to be coming next, or when Jessie the Cat is going to be making an appearance.  She really loves the music session too.
Even if we don’t go back, I’m going to make more of an effort to sign more regularly with her as she is at the perfect age to start using them for effective communication.  I hope we do get to fit it into our schedule though, as you can see how transfixed she is here.  Have a lovely Sunday, and thanks so much for stopping by for another week.
Sing and sign class

16 Responses to #MySundayPhoto

1. Notmyyearoff says:

That’s so impressive that she can sign to you like that, particularly the nappy change one. I never did it with z so find it really intriguing 🙂
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…The Little Man in the Big RoomMy Profile

2. Very cool! I love these type of kiddy sessions! Always fun to do music! Nice picture.

Angela x
    Angela at Daysinbed recently posted…My Cousin the SmurfettMy Profile

3. i took C to sing and sign and he loved it! But wow how much has she grown?!?!

4. Well done little one! She is such a cutie x
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…My Sunday Photo 9th AugustMy Profile

5. helen gandy says:

Such a cute picture, she looks engrossed!

#mysundayphoto
    helen gandy recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 09/08/15My Profile

6. Louise says:

Beautiful shot – love the look of concentration on Little Pudding’s face. It’s hard to remember to keep signing at home sometimes isn’t it – I’m not so good at remembering to do it either but the girls both love the classes 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Coombemill says:

That’s a very trusting look she is giving
    Coombemill recently posted…Weekly Farm PhotoMy Profile

8. she is so sweet, look at the concentration on that gorgeous face!
    City Coastal Lifestyle recently posted…My Sunday Photo – Silent SundayMy Profile

Aww! Bless her! What a cutie….These sound like wonderful classes x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Tunneling! #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. John Adams says:

Baby signing…not anything we ever did with ours but they did enjoy other classes. Best of luck in September if you return. #MySundayPhoto
    John Adams recently posted…Another London night-time sceneMy Profile

11. Ah bless, so cute! I bet it’s a fun class, my kids used to love copying Mr Tumble etc signing hehe!
    carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours recently posted…Silent Sunday – 09/08/15My Profile

12. Bless her! She looks mesmerised! Great to learn signing 🙂 great capture #MySundayPhoto
    Baby Isabella recently posted…Silent Sunday 09.08.15My Profile

She looks so sweet sitting there

14. HelpfulMum says:

She looks so lost in concentration. What a lovely picture.
    HelpfulMum recently posted…09.08.15 Silent SundayMy Profile

15. Aww she really does look like she is in her element here! Lovely capture Zena =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…Seafront BikingMy Profile

16. She really does look transfixed! We only got as far as ‘more’ with my youngest 🙂
    Sara | mumturnedmom recently posted…Summer: dancing in sprinklersMy Profile