Blogging has played such a huge part in my life for the last 2 years, I really wanted to mark it’s significance and celebrate it here on Zena’s Suitcase. It has given me an outlet for my creativity, that had previously been crushed by the day job.
Not only have I enjoyed writing my blog, but I’ve also throughly enjoyed being apart of the amazing blogging community. I love how bloggers support one another and inspire themselves and others to share a better life with their families and friends. The internet needs people like this to make the web a fun and creative place for people to enjoy.
It is these people I want to celebrate today. I wanted to write a Top 10 list of blogs, and I would like to invite other bloggers to take part. There are many awards ceremonies and honours out there for bloggers, but we should also celebrate ourselves and be proud of our achievements, whether we have an award or not.
My Top 10 Blogs of 2015 are those that I feel bring me positive inspiration, for the purposes of this post I will call them my favourite #postivebloggers. They have written posts over the year that have resonated with me, inspire me or generally brighten my day. I enjoy engaging with them on social media and I have also enjoyed watching their blogs grow and achieve great things.
I know you’re desperate to know who I’ve picked, so without further ado, here’s my list (drumroll please!):
My Top 10 Blogs Of 2015
- Ickle Pickle’s Life And Travels – This blog is written by my lovely friend Kaz, and she share’s Ickle Pickle’s story of growing up as he sees it. I have loved watching his journey through her blog, and have had the pleasure of meeting this cute little chap in person. His little face and gorgeous curls bring a smile to my face and his thoughts encourage me to think about how my daughters see the world around them.
- Rambling Through Parenthood – I have really enjoyed following Vai’s blog this year. I am a huge fan of her writing, and I’ve really felt her find her blogging mojo this year. Rambling Through Parenthood follows her and her sons journey of parenting and growing up. She offers readers some fantastic insights into being a mother, warts and all.
- Odd Socks And Lollipops – If you haven’t visited Jenni’s blog yet, you really must. She documents her daughters life with some of the cutest pictures I’ve seen on the internet. Odd Socks And Lollipops is an absolute pleasure to read, and simply brightens my day. Jenni was also troubled with HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARUM during her pregnancy and shares with her readers how this effected her life during pregnancy and after. It’s a fantastic resource for pregnant women who are struggling with this particular condition.
- Dillydrops – One of the things that jumps out at me from Bek’s lovely blog, is the fantastic relationship her son and daughter enjoy. It’s clear in every photo they share an amazing bond, which is such a testament to their lovely Mum. I love Bek’s blog for craft inspiration and cooking ideas, and how she inspires us all to get more creative with our children.
- My Random Musings – This is a blog that I have come across this year. I have watched how they have grown their blog and learnt more about the world of blogging, and it has really reminded me of when I first started out. My Randon Musings shares lots of thoughts for debate and inspiration, which is something I really wanted to bring to my top 10 list. It’s a great read, and I think her blog will continue to grow in 2016.
- Days In Bed – This blog has gone from strength to strength this year. Angela suffers with a chronic illness, but she is determined not to let it get her down and enjoy life with her family to the full. Her daughter is gorgeous, and so is little Yoda the dog. If you’ve not seen it yet, you really have to pop over to her blog and see this little dog in his Christmas jumper. It’s one of the most adorable things ever. Days In Bed is definitely a blog to watch in 2016!
- Mummy Tries – My Top 10 blogs of 2015 would not be complete without an appearance from Reneé who writes this gorgeous heart felt blog about parenting 3 small children. She has been a feature in my blogging life since the very beginning and I love catching up with her honesty and insight into motherhood. I’m also very pleased to share with you that her book, Become The Best You, has been recently been published by Austin Macauley. If you are wondering whether you should buy a copy, you can catch my review right here. The book is available to buy on Amazon, right now!
- Loved By Mummy – This blog follows little Osian, who is growing up in the gorgeous countryside of Wales. One thing I love about this blog is all the gorgeous clothes Osian wears. When my son was growing up, there wasn’t nearly so much choice, and I would have loved for him to have worn some of the clothes Osian does. He’s a real outdoor adventurer too, and he visits some glorious places with his Mum, Catriona. Not only are they one of my favourite blogs, but I love their instagram account too.
- The L’s Mum – This is another blog that has really hit my radar this year. Mum shares her story of being a step mum, getting to grips with her own journey into motherhood, and most recently the impact that experiencing an ectopic pregnancy has had on her. Written from the heart, this blog really reaches out to me and gives me some insight into what life must be like when a pregnancy ends in such a sad way. If this is something you have experienced yourself, or know someone that is going through this, I think this blog would be a great help to you.
- Bark Time – Agata writes one of my very favourite blogs, and I love how she works so hard at it. I have found her approach very inspiring over the last few years. One of my favourite parts of her blog is her photography. She takes the most gorgeous pictures of her son, her dogs and her food. If you like searching for recipes on the internet, you have to visit Bark Time. Everything she cooks looks divine, and the recipes are practical and doable too! She is another blogger to keep up with on instagram for some cute and inspirational snaps!
So that’s my top 10 blogs of 2015. It is my own personal list and is meant as a celebration of #positivebloggers on the internet. I could have added another 10, but instead I would like to invite other bloggers to take part and share their top 10 blogs of 2015.
If you would like to take part, all bloggers are very welcome. I would love to see my top 10 bloggers share their lists (and please do not feel you need to include me!) and see what blogs have inspired you in 2015.
If you would like to join in this end of year celebration of bloggers, it would lovely if you would mention you were inspired my my post and pop a link in to Zena’s Suitcase. I will of course visit your post and leave you a comment.
If you tag me on social media I will be happy to share your post and continue the celebration of #positivebloggers for 2015.