Introducing Tengi Chat App + £10K Prize Draw

This week I’ve downloaded a new messenger app called Tengi to keep up with my blogging friends.  I had never heard of it before, but I’m all for a free messenger service that allows me to keep up with people at home or while I’m on holiday.  This app is a little bit different to other messenger apps you may be using though.  Tengi has an awesome weekly draw with prizes of up to £10,000.  Do you want to know more?

Tengi App

About Tengi

Tengi allows you to send messages, emoticons, videos, photos and recored messages to any friends in your contact list using the app.  It was recently given the title ‘App of the Week’, by 3 major publications including Digital Spy.  How did a messenger app mange this?  Well, the really cool thing about this app is that every week, every person who has used Tengi in that week, is entered into a draw with a top prize of £10,000.

I’ve been using the app since Friday, and already I know someone who has won a small prize in the draw and I’ve earned lots of entries into next weeks draw by sharing the app with my friends and getting them to download it.

Download Tengi

Tengi app screenshot

Myself and my blogging friends have been asked by Tengi to spread the word about this cool messenger app.  We are official #TengiBloggers and we are spending the next two weeks using it to keep up with our friends.  We also have some challenges to complete, which makes me feel nervous and excited at the same time so watch this space.

If you want to get in on the Tengi fun and enter the awesome prize draw, then all you need to do is this:

• Download the app from an app store (it’s completely free!)
  • Enter a phone number to get your SMS code
  • Give yourself a cool user name
  • Tell Tengi where you heard about the app by entering BLOG on the welcome screen where it says ‘use a voucher’

I hope you have as much fun as us #tengibloggers are having using the new app.  Good luck in the prize draw and please do pop back and let me know if you win!

This is a collaborative post.

Share:

1. Margaret Gallagher
    May 1, 2016 / 11:09 am

Sounds amazing
    Going to take a closer look

2. May 3, 2016 / 8:32 pm

I am going to have to look into this, sounds like a great app and I am forever using messenger so could easily adapt

3. May 3, 2016 / 8:39 pm

Sounds like a great app especially with phone companies charging for emojis. Ill take a look.
    Marie recently posted…PiMag Waterfall ReviewMy Profile

4. May 4, 2016 / 7:30 am

I remember seeing another blogger talking about this app. It seems like it is getting popular now and what a great way of keeping in contact with friends!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…April RecapMy Profile

5. May 4, 2016 / 9:07 pm

I’ve never heard of this but don’t use apps for chatting/messenging anyway. My brother keeps wittering on about whatsapp, but I don’t think I need to chat that much to warrant coming off text.
    Emma T recently posted…Top 10 driving songs – my new car playlistMy Profile

6. May 5, 2016 / 7:34 am

I think this is from the free postcode lottery people isn’t it? I thought about downloading it but because all my friends use whatsapp I didn’t get it x
    Jenni recently posted…Win 1 of 5 Weaning Bundles From OrganixMy Profile

7. Fi Ni Neachtain
    May 5, 2016 / 7:59 am

This sounds like a great app for those looking for messaging and the chance to win a prize too.

8. May 6, 2016 / 7:46 am

Ahh, I’d love to win some money for being social so this app does sound AMAZING… I may try and give it a go – I’m intrigued by your upcoming Tengi challenges so will keep my eyes peeled for what that might be! Thanks for sharing.

9. May 6, 2016 / 8:40 am

Ooo I’ve never heard of this brand of chat app before, however I’m always looking for new ways to keep in contact with my friends via the wonderful Web.. I’ll have a look into this one thanks 🙂