Out & About With Muck Boot Hasbro Wellies For Kids #MuckBoots @MuckBootEU

My kids love wellies.  They seem to be the ultimate fashion statement for them, and it’s perfectly acceptable to wear them at any time of year when your a kid.  Recently we were asked to try out the The Original Muck Boot Company new Hasbro collection for children, and my two young ladies literally couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.  They first saw the My Little Pony outdoor boots at the The Original Muck Boot Company event at Kew Gardens.  Unfortunately, due to some rather heavy London traffic on the North Circular, they missed the fun and games, but did get a chance to see what the new wellingtons were all about.

When their very own pairs of boots arrived at home, they couldn’t wait to try them on.  We went for the Twighlight Sparkle Hale Outdoor Boot, and they are great for kids who like to wear their wellies all of the time.  They also get a lot of comments when you are out and about, as they are such a great design and really colourful.

my-little-pony-wellington-boots-for-kids

Firstly, the thing to mention about these boots is how comfortable they are for children to wear.  The top of the boot is shaped to fit the leg far better than any other wellingtons for kids I’ve seen.  They are great to wear for active days out and even stand up well to riding a bike.  How many wellies can do that?

kid-riding-bike-with-my-little-pony-wellies

They are also shaped around the foot much better, making them very unlikely to slip around and become uncomfortable or rub.  They fit to the foot much like any other kind of boot as the ankle is narrower, creating a much more secure fit.

muck-boot-my-little-pony-wellies

The tread is also great on The Original Muck Boot Company Hasbro wellington.  It’s been so icy just recently, and these boots have really stood up to the cold weather well, keeping the feet warm, protected and stopping any nasty slips and falls.  If we get snow this year, I think these boots are going to be perfect to let the kids play out in.

girl-wearing-wellingtons

We are loving our The Original Muck Boot Company Outdoor Boots, because they fit so well, are easy to put on and keep the feet warm and protected on wet and cold days.  The My Little Pony designs are great too, so eye catching and fun for kids who like to wear wellies all of the time.  The boys aren’t left our either, and they have a range of Transformer Outdoor Boots to choose from as well!

We were provided with 2 pairs of The Original Muck Boot Company Hasbro Hale Outdoor Wellington Boots for the purposes of this review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. The Original Muck Boot Company Hasbro Outdoor boots cost £55.

1. December 6, 2016 / 1:13 pm

These look great – i hate generic wellies as they always rub and slip around!

2. A S,Edinburgh
    December 6, 2016 / 11:03 pm

Fabulous, these are really cute, and it’s so good to know they’re that wearable!

3. December 7, 2016 / 6:09 pm

These look and sound great. Much more stylish and comfortable than ‘normal’ wellies.
    Lisa Backsnbumps recently posted…Weaning ideasMy Profile

4. December 7, 2016 / 7:49 pm

It’s a good thing Mini Me 1 wasn’t next to me while I was reading this as it’s a real possibility she would try to kill me to get those wellies!!

They do look super comfortable as well. Unfortunately, both Mini’s have their wellies from Jojo Maman Bebe & Hunter respectfully but if they didn’t I would definitely be having a look into these!

Emmie xo
    Emmie, Unsigned recently posted…You’re No Good For Me…My Profile

5. Renna
    December 7, 2016 / 11:22 pm

OMG I absolutely love these. My daughter would never take these off. Thanks for sharing.

6. William Gould
    December 8, 2016 / 7:58 am

They do look great! I remember my wellies when I was young and they were black! That was your only choice of colour! lol

7. Laura H
    December 9, 2016 / 11:24 am

I would’ve loved My Little Pony wellington boots when I was younger! I love the colours – so much more interesting than the classic green!

8. Susie Wilkinson
    December 11, 2016 / 12:01 am

They look fantastic!

9. Thanks for your review about this lovely boots. Finally, i have a good choice to give my daughter a christmas present!!!

10. December 18, 2016 / 4:22 pm

The boots look stylish for children hahaha, my kids are not familiar with boots but i think they would love this? they love pink and anything pony!
    Emily@ juicer healthy recently posted…How to Cleanse the LiverMy Profile

11. December 19, 2016 / 7:34 pm

I got the exact same pair for my daughter and she loves them! I’d get one for me if it came in my size! LOL

12. Richard Eldred Hawes
    January 3, 2017 / 8:57 pm

Just right for jumping into a nice big puddle

13. February 10, 2017 / 7:12 am

Wow, these wellies are perfect for my 2 little girls! I wonder if there are different patterns and pictures available, so I can get them different kinds?