Camp Bestival is the place to be for creative and outgoing families. The list of reasons why you need to add this experience to your holiday calendar is growing by the minute! Here’s just a few why the littles in your family are going to be ready to burst with excitement at the biggest event of the summer.
16 Reasons To Take Your Kids To Camp Bestival
- The king of craft himself, Mister Maker will be making his debut appearance at Camp Bestival this year and you can guarantee there will be a lot of inspiring moments for the kids to enjoy.
- The Bear & the Piano live in the Dingly Dell. Winner of 2016’s Waterstones Children’s Book Prize for Best Illustrated Book, don’t miss this series of magical storytelling sessions, craft and musical workshops based on David Litchfield’s beautiful story of friendship.
- Camp Bestival is home to the World’s Biggest Bouncy Castle.
- You will not want to miss The Insect Circus presents the Greatest Show on Earth. Curious? I know I am!
- Pop down to Art Town to make your best Pop Stars & Rock Stars Creations.
- Don’t miss the daily Kids’ Disco every evening, with Rob da Bank & friends getting the tots rocking under the World’s Largest Glitter Ball.
- Poems, songs, stories, games and improvisation in a special kids’ edition of Tongue Fu.
- Collective musical amusements with Mrs H and the Sing-along Band.
- Ten times Guinness World Record-breaker, master Bubble-ologist and proud holder of no less than three Blue Peter badges, Samsam Bubbleman with his Giant Bubble Show
- Rocked-up nursery rhymes, action songs, and kid-friendly rock and pop favourites from Boogie Monsters
- Workshops and three new sets of performances from long-time Camp Bestival faves, West End Kids
- Dorset-based and local to Lulworth theatre company The MakeShift Ensemble presents Fox and Rabbit’s idiots guide to the Owl and the Pussycat.
- School of Rock – The Musical is making an appearance!
- Mr Tumble – it wouldn’t be Camp Bestival without him.
- Mischief makers Dick and Dom are back for another year of mayhem.
Have you booked your tickets yet? Here’s all the info you need:
Camp Bestival 2017 Weekend Tickets are on sale now via: Ticketline / 0844 888 4410
WEEKLY PAYMENT PLAN
CAMP BESTIVAL 2017 WEEKEND TICKET PRICES
Adult Weekend Ticket – £197.50*
Student Weekend Ticket – £185* / Age 13 to 17 Weekend Ticket – £125*
Age 10 to 12 Weekend Ticket – £98.75* / Age 5 to 9 Weekend Ticket – £45*
Age 4 & Under Weekend Ticket – £15*
Babes in Arms (1 & Under) – FREE (but ticket required)*
*All tickets include camping from Thursday / Please refer to the Camp Bestival Ticket Terms & Conditions below
Car Parking – £20 in advance / Campervan Ticket (Field A) – £95
Caravan / Trailer Tent Ticket (Field A) – £105
Please read T&Cs here before booking